Hair has a significant role to enhances your natural beauty. But today mostly man and woman affected by early age baldness. I know everyone desires is beautiful hair there are many effective remedies to cure baldness always remember beautiful hair gives you more confidence, you become more daring, it makes yourself look good.
Hair is the most noticeable part of beauty it highlighting your personality and it’s important for man and women. Many people are affected by hair loss in their lives. on average 100 hairs shed each day is normal, but the excess loss is usually distressing and the result is baldness
There are many causes of hair loss.
♦ Mostly women hair loss after giving birth.
♦ Stress can also a big reason for hair loss.
♦ Some diseases and medication can cause hair loss.
♦ Family history.
♦ Aging is also related to hair loss.
♦ Significant weight loss.
♦ Nutritional deficits can cause permanent or temporary hair loss.
Hair loss occurs when the hair follicle is destroyed and hair growth is disrupted it come on suddenly or gradually hair loss are appearing in many causes temporary, and others cause permanent, it depends on what’s causing of your hair loss.
1. Thyroid issues
if the thyroid gland produces excessive or an insufficient amount of thyroid hormone, then you have a thyroid issue, you will notice many health issues along with hair loss and baldness.
2. Hormonal imbalance
Many women experience a thinning of hair and permanent or temporary hair loss, including hormonal changes due to menopause, pregnancy, childbirth.
3. Androgenetic alopecia
Androgenetic alopecia is a common form of baldness in both men and women, it is caused by a combination of genetic and hormonal factors, Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the main hormone responsible for androgenetic alopecia.
4. Alopecia areata
alopecia areata is an autoimmune disease, so this disease develops when your immune system attacks your hair follicles and that cause hair usually falls out in small patches and sometimes lose all hair on the scalp.
Home remedies that work
Chemically laden products using long run on your hair could prove harmful.
One of the best options for you would be to go for natural treatment certain home remedies that are natural and effective to treat baldness and prevent hair loss.
Homemade hair building fiber
Hair building fiber gives an unbelievable result for thinning hair or bald patches.
Homemade fiber is safe you do not have to worry about harmful side-effects. because they do not contain chemicals, they made by natural ingredient.
- Take one cup of wheat and one cup of barley.
- Pour the wheat and barley in a dry skillet and place over medium heat, shake the skillet to flatten the wheat or barley into a single layer.
- Use a spatula to stir the wheat and barley around the pan cook them until they burn if your hair is brown then you cook until they brown.
- Take a piece of cotton and put on wheat and barley, use a match or lighter to burn cotton.
- When fire can rise because of cotton caught fire easily you can close skillet with a lid because enough oxygen supply to reach cotton and control fire’s temperature.
- Lift up the skillet on fire and set it aside, when it is completely cooled then crushing it to the powder.
- You should be measured crush powder by the flat cup and then add the same quantity Surma (kohl-antimony) and dry Amla(Gooseberry) powder.
- Make sure to mix thoroughly and apply to the bald patches using either your fingertips every night before bed until you get desired results.
- Wash away with only herbal shampoo for the most effective result.
- Regularly applying are going work wonder for dealing baldness, and hair fall.
- I personally tried and my experience this remedy will regrow and strengthen hair so you want to use Result is a guarantee.
Egg oil and castor oilEgg oil is an excellent natural remedy to help regrow hair it can also treat your damaged hair, Massage egg oil is 100% promote hair growth and prevent baldness.
Castor oil promotes hair growth it enhances the health of hair and prevents hair loss removes dandruff strengthen your hair improve hair shininess.
- One tablespoon castor oil.
- Two tablespoon egg oil.
- Mix the two oil well and warm up a couple of seconds.
- Apply on the scalp and massage for a few minutes.
- Leave it on two or three hours.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Do this every alternate day.
Lemon and Black peppercorns
Lemon boosts hair growth it fights hair problems and unclogs hair follicles it stop hair from falling while help new hair to grow.
Black peppercorns strong hair follicles it promotes blood circulation and provides more oxygen that helps us healthy hair growth.
- Take four to five lemon.
- Take eight to ten black peppercorns.
- Cut the lemon into pieces and don’t remove peel or seed then put into a Grinder with black peppercorn and Grind it.
- Apply on the scalp and wear a shower cap for heat and deeper penetration.
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes.
- Wash with herbal or organic shampoo.
- Follow twice a week and you get strong and thicker hair with nice and fresh smell.
Sesame(til)oil Curry leaves Beetroot leaves Bare(sidr)leaves
Sesame oil is one of the best hair oil for hair growth Several studies have shown that sesame oil maintains scalp health and prevent hair loss.
Curry leaves effectively treating hair loss and baldness and help to strengthen the hair follicles.
Beetroot prevents hair loss and boosts hair growth nourishes the hair follicles and improves the quality of hair.
Bare leaves is an excellent remedy for enhancing the quality and thickness of hair bare leaves also have the ability to stop hair loss.
- A Cup of sesame oil.
- A handful of curry leaves.
- A handful of beetroot leaves.
- A handful of bare leaves.
- Take a saucepan or add sesame oil and heat for ten minutes.
- Now add curry beetroot and bare leaves.
- Cook them on a low flame till all the moisture evaporates out.
- When sesame oil colour change into green and leaves moisture is gone, you will see that leaves will settle at the bottom and turn into a brownish colour and sizzling sound would be gone.
- turn off the heat and set it aside, when it is completely cool then squeeze the oil, filter it with a fine cloth or a strainer, and store in a clean, dry glass jar.
- Massage the oil into your scalp every night before bed this oil gives the best result when used as a hot oil treatment.
- Rinse your hair as usual in the morning.
Argan oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties it promotes new hair growth and treats split end’s Dr.Axe also mention that Argan oil work wonders for repairing damaged hair.
- Squeeze 6 to 8 drop Argan oil into your palm and rub your hands together.
- Continue to massage your hair and scalp for 15 to 20 minutes and wear a hair cap.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off in the morning with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this thrice a weak.