Pink and moisturized lips look very beautiful and dry chapped looking worse your lips skin is delicate so winter weather effect it cool and dry air snatch every moisture from your lips and cause lips dryness, crack, and bleed many more ways affects your lips.
Sunlight also damages your lips when you’re spending to much time in the sun. UV rays harm your lips.
When you don’t drink water your lips become dry which is a sign of dehydration if you overcome in this situation you drink eight to ten glasses of water and fresh juice
Many cheap lipsticks irritate may contain an ingredient that cracks and split your lips although it can be painful.
If you can
Coconut oil is a very best treatment for dry and damaged lips it is one of the oldest and effective ways to moisturize and rehydrate your badly chapped lips.
1. Take a few drops of coconut oil.
2. Wash lips and apply coconut oil properly.
3. Next morning wash with warm water.
4. Apply every night and see the magical result.
Beetroot is one of nature’s gift for you to enhance your lips in red colour it is full of nutrients that hydrate your dry lips it’s also protected your chapped lips.
2. Apply on the lips and leave it 25-30 minutes.
3. Wash with cool water.
4. Apply three times a weak and you will notice soft smooth and pink’s colour lips.
Milk cream is a natural excellent moisturiser you can use it dry chapped lips you will notice a difference in a couple of days.
1. Take one teaspoon fresh milk cream.
2. Apply milk cream on your lips and leave it 15-20 minutes.
3. Wash your lips with lukewarm water.
4. Repeat this daily.
Honey has antibacterial and best healing properties it nourishes the lips and prevents it from drying.
1. Take one teaspoon honey.
2. Apply a layer of honey on your lips and leave it 20 minutes.
3. Wash your lips with a cotton pad dipped in lukewarm water
4. Follow this twice a weak
Cocoa butter helps to dehydrate your thin and dry lips it’s deeply conditioning and nourishes your lips it also relieves the burning sensation you may experience due to the dryness.
1. Take a small amount of cocoa butter.
2. Apply on your lips and leave it 30-40 minutes
3. Wash with lukewarm water.
4. Apply daily to help your lips heal faster.