Nails woes have a very sensitive part of our body if your nails split, peel you have weak nails.you can grow stronger nail as long as you need here are few of the best remedies that will help you.
Your nails are part of your skin the nails layer protective fibrous protein called keratin that makes the nails strong so keep your nails healthy your diet includes high-quality protein healthy nails are shiny strong and smooth therefore in your daily routine take care of your nails helps to grow stronger nails.
There are many reasons for weak nails such as nails biting regular use of nails polish frequent uses of water or chemicals soap, treating weak nails is achievable and take care of your nails you can achieve a better result if you want a really strong, long gorgeous nails. here we described effective home remedies for stronger nails.
Nail lotion ingredients
*One tablespoon sea salt.
*Two tablespoons semolina(sooji).
*half teaspoon nutmeg powder(jaiphal).
*One tablespoon lemon juice.
*Two tablespoons dry milk powder.
*One tablespoon rosewater and fresh aloe vera gel.
1. Take a clean glass jar also make sure that there’s not even the smallest drop of water in the jar.
2. Mix all ingredients well and make a lotion the lotion should quite thick if you need light texture you can add more one tablespoon rosewater.
3. When mixture converts smooth paste add into the empty lotion bottle.
4. In winter season store the lotion at room temperature in summer store in the fridge the lotion will remain good for several months.
1. Clean your nails.
2. Apply lotion directly to your nails and massage ten minutes it improves blood circulation.
3. Do it twice a day for better results.
How to work
This lotion will work great as thin, brittle and discoloured nails I will personally use and got an amazing result in few days this lotion gives me healthy strong nails and my nails shine is super, I apply it twice at night I massage and covered my hands with gloves.
Garlic contains an antioxidant that protects your nails, against the damage they are perfect for the prevention of bacteria and encourages stronger nails growth.
1. Take two or three small garlic clove.
2. Rub garlic directly to your nails.
3. After 20-25 minutes wash your hands.
4. repeat this twice a week.