Hands are the most neglected part of our body and it happens to all of us we always miss care of our hands thus resulting in wrinkled hands Most of the people care their face regular basis but ignore their hands and foot.
The skin of your hand is the most sensitive and thin so you need to take extra care of your hands because it’s that part of the body that you use most since you do all work with your hands, such as washing, cooking, gardening, etc, result the skin loses moisture, and causes wrinkles to appear on the skin as well.
When you start noticing wrinkles, you look out for a method to get rid of them, But, before we discuss tips to make your hands look pretty and young. let us first understand why? wrinkled appear and what causes them.
It’s important to regularly moisturize a good moisturiser is the best home remedy for wrinkled hands the skin of your hand needs a deep moisturisation and nourishment. As moisture is depleted, the skin loses its protective barrier and hands becomes dry and wrinkled.
Always wear gloves
always wear gloves during chores like washing, cooking, gardening etc, you should choose wearing gloves prior to exposing the hands to a lot of cleansers and chemicals.
When you moisturized your hand with oil massage this is also one of the greatest hand care tips massaging your hands with olive oil, coconut oil, or any other oil and home remedies play an effective role to boost blood movement and very helpful to remove hand wrinkles, it also prevents the arrival of new wrinkles.
Home Made Cream
Another best way for wrinkled hands is homemade cream, many cosmetic products currently on the market contain harmful chemicals, harsh chemicals damage your skin using homemade creams can nourish and soften your hands, it moisturizes your hands deeply and helps in regenerating and keep your hands young glowing, and youthful.
Home Made Moisturizing cream
- Two tablespoon butter.(organic)
- Two-gram suhaga. (roasted borax powder)
- Two-gram kafoor. ( camphore powder)
- Only five minutes roast suhaga (borax) as you feel that you’re done remove them from the heat. let it cool completely and then grind.
- Mix ingredient and make fine cream.
- Take a small amount of cream.
- Apply on your hand and massage.
- Leave it overnight.
- Repeat it daily.
Home Made Hand Lotion
This lotion is wonderful that make your hand soft smooth and glowing the natural components of lotion reduce the appearance of wrinkles. this is great for skin lightening.
- 1/2 cup oats.
- One cup of milk.
- One teaspoon coconut oil.
- One teaspoon olive oil.
- One teaspoon jojoba oil.
- One teaspoon almond oil.
- Mix oats with milk cover it and leave overnight.
- Next day oats put in the grinder and make a fine paste.
- Add oils in the oats past and grind once again.
- When it becomes a smooth paste.
- Store in a glass jar in the fridge for up to three to four week.
- For people with extremely dry, wrinkle, and old looking hands may want to try to treat them overnight.
- Apply a copious amount of lotion.
- Once they have applied properly covered with a pair of soft gloves.
- The coverings help it absorbed more fully into your skin, and you’ll wake up young glowing, and youthful hands.
- 1/4 cup shea butter.
- 1 tsp peppermint oil.
- 15-20 drops grapefruit essential oil.
- Put shea butter in a saucepan and place on low heat, when they melted remove from heat.
- When butter cools down completely add the oils.
- Stir well to dissolve the oil in butter.
- Apply daily or as needed to your dry wrinkled hands.