If you have thin lashes there is a popular to applying false lashes you can purchase and apply them they look natural it will be difficult to carry them a long time you feel heavy pain on your lash it will be important you protect your own lashes and care them if you notice your lashes thin then find the solution.
ageing is the main cause of thin eyelashes in ageing you get weak suffer illness your immune system not work properly this can cause loss of lashes hair.
Poor quality and excessive uses of mascara is the reason for losing eyelashes mascara is made with chemicals that can cause loss lashes if you have sensitive skin it can cause allergies,
Many studies found that when you high-stress levels it has an effect on your body and also cause hair loss,
If you rub your eye roughly and your habit then you could be contributing to eyelash breakage.
Some of the common reasons for eyelashes thining can be thyroid, medications, alopecia, natural hair loss, eczema, etc however home remedies give a good result without harmful chemicals and speed up the growth of your eyelashes
Castor oil has natural antibacterial properties and is high in vitamin E, castor oil is a popular remedy to preventing hair loss and helpful for hair regrowth give you thick eyelashes castor oil can also help soothe an itchy scalp and help autoimmune skin disease which causes skin irritation and eczema.
1. Take one teaspoon castor oil.
2. Apply on your eyelashes with a Q-tip.
3. Leave it overnight rinse in the morning.
4. Follow this daily and you will notice a magical rise in the volume and length of your lashes.
Petroleum jelly and vitamin E
Petroleum jelly has high moisturising which improves the texture and thickness of your lashes and nourishes the eyelashes.
vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant and nourishing properties vitamin E that not just improve the lashes length but also Petroleum jelly
1. Take half teaspoon of the petroleum jelly and mix two vitamin E capsule gel.
2. mix it very well.
3. Apply a thin coat on the lashes with a cotton applicator and leave it overnight.
4. Apply every night to see the amazing result.
olive oil is most beneficial for your eyelashes advocates say applying olive oil to your eyelashes you get longe and thick eyelashes faster this oil also nourish the hair follicles
1. Dip a clean, old mascara stick or a cotton ball in warm olive oil.
2. Apply the oil carefully on your lashes, just as you would apply mascara.
3. Leave it on overnight and next morning wash with lukewarm water.
4. Repeat it daily for best result.
Black seed oil plays an important role in the treatment of falling and thinning eyelashes it anti-fungal properties effectively deal with issues like allergy, irritation, and eczema problem of eyes and eyelashes it also helps regrowth hair lashes without having to take any medication.
1. Take an eyeliner clean brush and dip it into the black seed oil.
2. Apply the oil carefully on your lashes.
3. leave it overnight next morning wash with lukewarm water.
4. Follow this daily and you will notice a dramatic rise in the volume and length of your lashes in a couple of days.